Building an environmentally sustainable drainage network
Keeping your drainage infrastructure operational and prevent pollution with market-leading technology.
We help commercial drainage infrastructure owners and domestic customers keep their drains flowing, and reduce their risk of internal and external flooding, by employing market-leading technology and the most cost-effective solutions.
You need a professional drainage partner that delivers on their promises, helping you to quickly diagnose the problem, and offering you a range of innovative, compliant solutions to extend the lifespan of your assets.
Ongoing prevention, not just a quick fix
- Worried about how your ageing infrastructure is going to cope with an increase in demand?
- Concerned about spiralling costs?
- Can’t afford to have flooding by jetting impacting your end customer?
Your drainage infrastructure is fundamental to your business. And as your environmental partner, it is fundamental to ours.
Explore our services
Surveys and diagnostics
Cleaning and maintenance
Trenchless lining and patch repair
Excavation and installation
Liquid waste tankering
How we help
Supporting domestic customers
- Engineers available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Trusted, skilled experts you can rely on
- Market-leading solutions for long-lasting repairs
- 30+ years of experience solving problems just like yours
- End-to-end service, from finding the problem to fixing it
Why Jet Aire?
- 0k+km of drainage lined to date
- 0kmetres of drains surveyed every year
- 0kmetres of drains unblocked and cleaned every year
- 0+specialist vehicles, including van-packs, jet-vacs, recyclers, and off-road equipment.
- 0in-house engineers and specialists
“The guys worked into the night, which is above and beyond expectation, to clear the drainage and get the necessary works completed to allow the hospital to go ahead with critical planned ward moves. Thank you to all who have been involved in this process - a job well done.”
Facilities Manager, Major Yorkshire hospital
Fix damaged pipes with minimum disruption
Cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining creates a new pipe inside the existing damaged pipe preventing further leaks or damage. No digging is required as the revolutionary technology can be fed through manholes to the affected area. It can be used to line drains and sewers of any shape or diameter.
Who we work with
Here to keep your drainage flowing freely
Our experts are available to quickly diagnose issues, provide cost-effective solutions, and carry out routine maintenance to get your drainage network back to normal as soon as possible.Speak to our experts